On this date in our family history . . . the 1st* day of March . . . in the year 1664 . . . Sarah Jackman becomes the bride of Joseph Palmer in Essex County, Massachusetts . . . this Sarah and Joseph are 5th great-grandparents to Phoebe Merrill . . . who is maternal grandma to Elizabeth Marilla Henry nee Smith (1912-1932) . . . who is maternal grandma to the Keeper of this family history blog . . .
*Note that various transcriptions show varying dates, but after looking at the original documents, it become obvious that the transcriptions are all erroneous.
- Title :: Genealogical and personal memoirs relating to the families of Boston and eastern Massachusetts, Volume 3
- Editor :: William Richard Cutter
- Publisher :: Lewis historical publishing company, 1908
- Original from :: Harvard University
- Digitized :: Sep 20, 2006
Post a Comment